How To Install An Canon Printer?
If you are going to set up the new Canon printer, then you can follow the below steps. These steps make it easier for installation.
- Firstly, you have to unbox the printer from the packaging.
- Connect the printer to the power supply.
- Remove the yellow tape seal or red plastic tab, which tells you to remove it. And don’t remove the additional transparent plastic.
- Now, carefully install the ink cartridges.
- It is time to get some paper and put it into the paper input tray. And it is a good practice to make sure that the paper is compatible with your HP printer model.
- Turn on the printer and set the preferences as language, country, and time.
- Plug the USB cord from printer to the computer.
- Now, download and install the software for your printer.
- Lastly, you can print a test page, which makes sure that your printer is working now.